Happy New Year…
Can you believe it’s 2013?
We just wanted to say “Thank You” for a great 2012 and are looking forward to an even better 2013.
As most of the world watch New Year’s Ball drop in Time Square with family and friends, you reflect back on the past year and what has happened, and you look forward to a New Year.
As the fireworks begin to fade, and the cheering, dancing and celebrating come to an end, what do you hope for in 2013?
If your facing hard times, and have fallen behind in your mortgage, you can get a fresh start with alternatives to foreclosure. There are many options available to you like “Short Sale“, Loan Mod, and so on. Give us a call so we can help you get your year off to the right start.
Are you planning on getting married, having a baby, or down-sizing. We can help you find a home that fits your needs and budget.
Want to buy and stop renting? Credit is shot? Give us a call and we can point you in the right direction to help you get your credit repaired and on your way to home ownership.
As a fresh start to 2013, we are offering a home warranty to any new buyers and sellers. Sell your home with confidence and ease with having a home warranty attached to your listing, or purchase your new home and have that little extra security blanket for a year with a home warranty.
If you know anyone that can benefit from our services, feel free to share our name and number, or send us an email and we would be happy to give them a call.
Happy New Year, 2013.
Here is wishing you a healthy, happy and rewarding 2013!
What do you see or hope for in 2013?
- 2013… Bring it on! (lovefromcornfield.com)
- Have a happy 2013! (sosayssimone.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year! 2013 Inspiring Others (apertureofmysoul.com)
- Happy New Year ~ 2013 (letyourheartsout.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year 2013 (Slider) (kfrps.wordpress.com)
- Happy new Year 2013 (sutapabasupal.wordpress.com)
- Happy 2013 – and no resolutions here (daisydonut.wordpress.com)
- 2013 is Here (laradanielswrites.com)
- A hope for better days in 2013 as New Year’s celebrations unfold around the globe (vancouversun.com)
- New Year’s Eve: Celebrations unfold around the world to welcome 2013 (theprovince.com)