Natural Everyday Items
With getting the opportunity to meet many people with appraising and real estate, I get to see and hear many ideas people have for Going Green with Cleaning. More and more people are trying to get away from using harsh chemicals in their home to clean.
Also more people are turning to things that will benefit our environment, with cleaning products, recycling, and many more.
Over the years these are some suggestions I have heard from people on what they use.
Remove Coffee Stains: As a kid I remember, every week my grandmother would clean out her coffee pot to remove coffee stains by putting a little apple cider vinegar in it.
Remove Odors from Garbage Disposal: Another good one I have heard from people with garage disposals, is to put either orange or grapefruit peels in the garage disposal, and run the garage disposal, to freshen and remove odors from use.
- How I Clean Naturally with #HeinzVinegar (504main.com)
- I Am The Vinegar Queen…I Can Do Anything! Using Vinegar in Your Home (simplelibertyblog.wordpress.com)
- Vinegar Rocks my World (funkyjunkymomma.wordpress.com)
- How to clean your house the eco-friendly way: Vinegar (metronews.ca)
- How to clean hard water buildup off the showerhead (behindthestudio.com)