Simple Low Cost Solution
So what to do now?
Whatever your need is that you have to sell, and sell as fast as possible, but also get the most out of your home that the current market will bring.
The old saying “You have to spend money to make money” usually applies, but staying within your budget or the budget of the market is the key.
Getting your home to appeal to buyers in the current market is the key. We can help you see what other homes are on the market for in your neighborhood, and go over what minor upgrades you can make to appeal to the buyers.
- Remove personal photos, even the cute ones of your kids and pets.
- Large over-sized pieces of furniture can make a room look small, remove and store them.
- Pack up items you don’t need, and store them somewhere out of the home, either at a storage facility or family’s house
- Go through your closets and cabinets and remove all extra items that aren’t needed, try to get your closets and cabinets to 1/2 full, and no more than 2/3 full.
- Check all corners and remove cobwebs.
- Make the kitchens and bathrooms sparkle. They must look like they aren’t used.
- Clean the carpets, getting a professional company in is the best way to go, however if you are short on funds go to your local store and rent a machine.
- Clean all windows, inside and out, as well as mirrors and light fixtures. Make them sparkle.
- Make sure all lights have working bulbs, let your home show case the lighting. Remember, bright homes sell.
- The Top Do’s and Don’ts When Selling Your Home (sharonsapp.wordpress.com)
- Helping Sellers Maximize Their Profit Potential (shelleybryant.wordpress.com)
- Five Fall Curb Appeal Improvements (theelitepropertygroup.wordpress.com)
- Appealing Exteriors Start The Showing Off Right (ctgreenrealestate.wordpress.com)
- Improve Your Curb Appeal, and Fixer Upper Myths and Facts (mavenlanerealty.wordpress.com)